Spokane Weddings & Events (SWAE)
is a trade association of Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area
wedding and event professionals.
Our purpose is to provide networking and resources
to boost its members' business success,
to promote the highest standards of customer service
and ethical business practices, and to enhance
the wedding and event industry in this area.
Becoming a member allows you to take advantage of
peer-to-peer idea sharing, opportunities to build professional partnerships, and the chance to hear the latest industry news.
* * * * Benefits * * * *
Monthly networking meetings at members' venues or retail locations
Attend meetings to win a place on the front page of SWAE's website
One meal at each networking meeting of the membership year
Additional meals at each networking meeting are only $50 each for a year
A listing in one category on the SWAE website, including your own page with info about your business, contact information & more
(Want more listings in more than one category? See below. *)
Your website listing includes links to your website
Your website listing also includes links your social media sites
- Market your business in the SWAE booth at the Bridal Festival
First priority for a booth at the annual Spokane Wedding Expo
Access to the Members Only areas of the SWAE website
Inclusion in the SWAE Members Facebook group
Periodic educational presentations at monthly networking meetings
* * * * * * * *
* Same business name providing multiple related services (example Joe's Photography & Videography), additional website listings are only $12 a year
* Different business name providing multiple related services (example Joe's Catering and also Joe's Officiating), additional website listings are only $24 a year
* Different business name providing multiple unrelated services (example Joe's Cakes and also Joe's Real Estate), additional website listings are only $48 a year
* * * * * * * *
"SWAE gives you an opportunity to meet a myriad of vendors in different fields that all have the same interests at heart, which is promoting our businesses and also assists in gaining ideas on how to operate in the industry."
- Gene - Tuxedo Gallery
SWAE has given me the opportunity to share my passion. Opening an event venue 5 years ago, I knew no one in this business. Becoming a member and fostering relationships has helped me grow my business every year.
- Shannon - Mont Lamm Events